View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:04 PM
Bob Davies

First, I find their shipping charges to be a little excessive. $15 shipping on (say) a $50 card seems a little excessive to me. I also recall making a mental note at some point that their shipping charges appeared to have gotten more expensive than I previously recalled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
People like that are what's wrong with feedback ratings and review sites like yelp. Rather than working something out directly with a seller or company they just go online and try to hurt their business. This seems like a simple issue that could have been resolved with one call or email. Something like "hey, I just bought 35 hockey cards in your auction. Can you combine shipping charges and send me an invoice?"
Unfortunately, that's the internet today. You can leave (positive or) negative feedback for anyone on Google, Yelp, or a host of places. And there are no checks and balances to know if the review is from an actual customer.

At least on eBay, you know the person leaving feedback (likely, possibly?) had made a purchase from the seller.