View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 12:00 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
Wow this has been an impressive month for pickups. Ben, Kenny, and Scott I am always happy to see such beautiful items land in the right collections. Bobfreedman amazing as always. I am so happy none of your collections venture into my little niche of the hobby. These are a few of my recent additions. The Clemente pin has long been on my want list and I finally came across one in nice condition. The Bob Gibson no hitter ticket was essentially a gift from Scott Garner. Scott your generosity was most appreciated. I have been building a collection of autographs from all members of the 1971 Pirates to include every player and coach who wore the uniform (44) owner, radio personalities, and the front office staff. This Bill Guilfoile letter serves as a great companion piece to my World Series pins and jewelry. It also fills a hole in my autograph collection. The link below is an article written by his son that relates to Clemente and is a great read for those that might be interested.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/pag...o-clemente-bat
I get almost as excited as Mike when he adds something to his very focused collection!