View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:16 PM
D@rek H.ogue

In regards to the Uzit, the top one I pictured is Jennings "both hands". What I have noticed is that it appears the other Uzit Jennings "both hands" have this exact same color of lightly shaded blue. I could very well be mistaken, but that is what it looks like to me. It might be happening with specific subjects, but I certainly have not seen enough in person or even enough overall to be 100% of anything I have seen. I t honestly seems like there could be a pattern, or a reason, and obviously the same thing the Piedmont 42's. Also, the smart guys have discovered variations in the Sovereign 350's which makes perfect sense, and the fact that some Lenox's are inked in Brown and some are Black, though I am not sure if the Brown and Black signify anything specific other than when they were printed as I have seen Marquard "follow through" with brown and black (the brown I did not see in person, but in a past REA auction as part of a rare back lot).

Come on net54 geniouses, lets crack the code. Who knows, maybe I am nuts, but I agree with other net54 members that something interesting might be cooking here. I know I would love to gain an understanding of what is up, but it is going to take someone with far more T206 savvy than I.