View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:32 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default 30 day returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I just think it's a terrible policy for the things I sell. A buyer can freeroll a seller by buying something, trying to sell it for more somewhere else, and then returning it if they can't sell it for a profit. It's unlikely someone would do this (especially on a BIN - which is how I sell on ebay), but the possibility is enough to make me not want to offer returns.

I'm open to reconsidering. The discount on fees would be nice of course. I just think ebay shouldn't expect antique dealer or baseball card sellers to accept 30 day returns.

I have been a Top Rated seller now for 6 years unbroken, when they changed their return policy to 30 days I did the bean count. i have had 7650 transactions with only 12 returns , so I can live with with the rare return , offering no returns will cost you more in the long run , and lets face it buyers have a huge advantage if they want to nit pick an item as not as described ebay will back them 99% of the time, with or with out a return policy
if there was a better option to cost effectively sell online we would all take it in a heart beat , but ebay knows there is not , so they keep doing what their doing slowing getting their pound of flesh , squeezing you for every cent they can till you burst.

Last edited by megalimey; 04-27-2017 at 09:34 AM.