View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 12:21 PM

My current project i've been working on for 30+ years. Essentially I'd like to collect a card (or ticket or pocket schedule w/ photo) for every player that has ever been drafted and/or signed by the Los Angeles/San Diego Chargers. Obviously MANY players never had a card, in those cases I track down a photo and have a card made for them. Tons of transaction research necessary on top of searching for cards/photos as many players are signed then cut the following day.

The 2017 season aside, I need about 40 cards for players who were issued cards either while in the AFL/NFL or in college. I also need thousands of cards for players who were never issued a card. But I have hundreds of cards of 1960's players arriving within the next month from someone i've sourced to design/print them. That leaves another 5 decades of cards to get printed once i've found photos of the players. (unfortunately I recently had my hard drive crash and I've lost hundreds of photos, ugh!)

Anyway, once I sort my computer problem out I'll return to searching for photos and perhaps some of you guys with a stock pile of college and pro programs can help me out with photos. That and the last 40 cards, mostly college issued cards and one Golden Tulip.