View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 06:43 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladge34 View Post
Lol it's funny because you guys are probably the ones with the fake coas tryna make a buck or two... Like I said, I'm new but learning quick.... Why do you think I put this ball on this site, not for any Tom dick or Harry, mostly because I did alot of research on shelly. And found him here.
That is laughable. When I responded to Chad, I was thinking he was talking about another poster on this thread, not you. I apologize if I offended you but I totally understood your post and thought it was fine to ask opinions on here. I was not impressed with some of the other board member responses but yours were fine to a point.

When you start accusing people on here of pretty serious and despicable offenses, you really need to have your facts in order and in this case, you really have no idea what you are accusing me, or Chad or anyone else on here of. The straight accusation is not true and I am deeply offended by it.

If you look at post #24, I actually sided with you and told you that I would be interested in your baseball anytime. I typically overpay for things I like (its a bad trait) and I really liked your baseball.

I retract my offer in light of your comments, but hey welcome to this great site again!

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 05-15-2016 at 06:44 PM.