View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

I said I saw it on ebay and here is why I thought the ball was more than twenty years old.
Now the person that is selling it might be a liar but I doubt that. Below is what they stated about the ball. Hope this clears up why I said what I said.

Trying to find stuff to sell on Ebay, and Looking for stuff we wanted to keep for ourselves. We went to a house in a gated community for an estate sale. The elderly parents were moving out of state and wanted to sell just about everything they had. They had great stuff. Gold records from bands and singers of all forms (the father was a record producer for a major lable in Los Angeles). Those were all too expensive for us. They asked if my son wanted to see their son's stuff. Their son was now in his 40's, and didn't want anything from his old room. My son started digging around in his closet and found some toys and other things. My son reached in and pulled out 3 baseballs. This ball signed by Sandy Koufax, a baseball signed by the three Dodger MVP's of the World Series of 1981, and another Ball signed by Nolan Ryan. They told us that the balles were signed at an event by the players when their son was a kid. He would want the dodger ball, so they sold us the other 2 balls

Last edited by shelly; 02-26-2013 at 11:55 AM.