View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
I imagine Brent will blame it all on Moser, PSA and refer to his tenets as the authority to make it all seem ok, PSA will blame Brent and Moser for duping them and Moser will blame Brent, I suspect for conspiring with him to commit fraud. Ultimately that will be for the Feds and lawyers to sort out as to whom is responsible for what. The bottom line is assuming all of the research BO is doing is accurate, they are all guilty in part and will be held accountable whether it be financial or criminal. And until there’s a better system of somehow marking cards that get graded so any attempt at altering (or conserving as Brent would say) can be easily caught, this cycle will repeat itself again in the next few years. Just too much money at stake.
Here is my solution to this

Search warrants for one Slimy Business and all their dealings...find out whom the guys are resubmitted the doctored cards...who’s invoices are they using...

I said this months ago on board use the daube they use on PSA/DNA items it’s invisible, only psa can see, would insure once graded or not graded that’s it done ✅ if crack, doctor and resub it would instantly show what’s going on....idk maybe It’s a insane idea and would cut down on resubs and crack outs but it would stop this mess....or at least attempt to prevent it daube all items log grade and or non grade and done.

Sure people and PSA will hate this cause they won’t be able to crack out and gamble but it’s a solution.

Last edited by Johnny630; 06-02-2019 at 11:57 AM.