View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 07:45 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
Yep, I always laughed when there would be some news about baseball not testing for stuff with overwrought opinions about it being cheating even of they didn't have any rules. Then they'd break for commercial and the first one was usually for "Al Weiders anabolic mass formula "

It's dishonest and ruining the game (Not very far off base there) Bulk up with this stuff that's probably banned by every sport except baseball! Geeeeezz.....really?!

I think the stuff McGwire admitted to was available at GNC, probably not as potent, but the same stuff. And probably just the tip of the iceberg for him.

Steve B
To keep this a little on topic I will say putting Selig in and keeping IMHO the best pitcher in the history of the game Roger Clemens out is a travesty.

Steve I agree completely. McGwire had Androstenedione in his locker and I also believe it was just the tip of the iceberg with him. I know I stood beside him in 1999 and am 6' tall and was a very roided out 220 lbs of solid muscle and he made me look like a skinny little kid.