View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Default Keith Olbermann writing for SCD

Posted By: Pennsylvania Ted

I have an acquaintance who demolishes buildings as a profession. I could write
several pages here, relating all he has told me regarding the absolute absurdity
and erroneous "Bull--S" these "conspiracy kooks" have spewed in their attempts
to convince sane-minded people of how these buildings went down.

But, I'll limited this to one paragraph......1st, he stated when you employ explosives
to demolish a structure, it occurs from the ground level....up. The kooks claim that
explosions were visible in the lower levels of the Twin Towers (TT). These were the
resulting explosions of power transformers, fire extinguishers, and other similar devices
exploding as the fires spread and as the upper levels (DUE TO GRAVITY) came crashing
down on top of the lower levels. And, why did this happen....he went on to say that TT
fire walls were not asbestos (the only material that would have inhibited the massive fire
damage). This caused the steel structure to start to warp due to the high temp. gene-
rated by the fires; therefore, weakening the stuctural integrity of the TT's. And, indeed
he proved this to me with still photos from videos of the TT's prior to their collapse.
These photos clearly show the South Tower starting to lean just before it went down.
Then followed by the North Tower leaning several degrees and then collapsing.

I wont bore you with anymore details....besides the real facts just confuse the "kooks".