Thread: November 17th
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 12:09 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
This year the Bulldogs have come up a bit short against East Tennessee St, Chattanooga, Wofford and Towson so far. How will Saban motivate the Tide to face the Bulldogs? I’m sure he will find a way. That’s why he earns the big bucks. He’ll earn enough this year to not only rebuild the northside stands at Hagood, but also to add a dome and luxury boxes, and have enough left over to cover the Bulldogs’ medical insurance for the game.
Maybe Saban can motivate his defense by challenging them to stop the Bulldogs' triple option offense....should be fun for a quarter or two. Outside of Towson, the other teams they have lost to are conference teams...these conference teams pretty much see that triple option each season, so they are more prepared for it. My guess is Towson has seen this offense somewhere also. Again, it will be fun to watch Saban "adjust" to the triple option and see how long it takes Bama to shut it down....half of a quarter, one quarter...etc.... I wonder when the last time Saban faced the triple option offense?