View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 01:37 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
You're Peter Chao. I don't think you're malignant but you proudly wave around your ignorance as if it is supposed to impress someone.

Sometimes it makes sense to listen to people who know more than you on an issue, who have actual experience on an issue, who are involved in the issue.

Again, and I'll type this slowly for you: litigation does not need to be brought in order for victims to be made whole. The number of lawsuits brought is not directly related to the harm perceived or suffered. Yes, this is grade school common sense of which non-lawyers on the board seem to understand well.

The fact that I have a client involved would suggest that I would be looking to downplay what occurred here. I am not. For an obvious reason. Again, and s l o w l y: what occurred here rocks the foundation of the hobby. Lawsuits or no lawsuits will not change that.

I think you are Peter Chao (see how it looks when you say that).

You said what occurred rocked the foundation of the hobby. Do you mean the buyer or the sellers or both? Are prices at auctions getting rocked now versus before. Less submissions to PSA? No lines to get cards graded? The stock price for collector universe has gotten rocked? We already know no lawsuits.

Please advise as to how the foundation has been rocked. Ill say it slowly 'R o c k ed'

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-10-2019 at 01:41 PM.