Thread: More eBay fraud
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Default More eBay fraud

Posted By: daviddbreadman

I sent an inquiry to a seller of a 1957 Topps PSA 9 Sandy Koufax... beautiful scan. The seller responded and said the auction listing was fraudulant. A few days later, I received the following email from someone... its a total fraud situation and this website has been listed here before...

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my 1957 Topps Sandy Koufax #302 MINT 9.

The winner have problems with his wife and told me that he is unable to close the deal. The check is still available.

If you are still interested please email me your affordable price offer.

The item is located in Rome, Italy in my store.

You if you are interested in my other sports cards and collectibles please visit my website: www.Top-Sports-Cards.com

As shipping carrier i will use Pegasus Cargo Carrier so you will receive your item in 5 working days at most. The delivery will be
door-to-door so you just have to be home to sign for delivery.

To protect my business I have adopted the following polices:

- I will ship the package first and I will email you the tracking number.
- When you will see the package is moving, I want you to send me the payment confirmation in the same day or the day after.
- You have 7 days inspection period and if you feel that is something wrong with the item, you can return it and you'll receive a
full refound plus shipping costs.
- As a payment method I have chosen Western Union's services because they always served our interests in a professional manner and
helped me gain buyers. I consider promptitude a vital condition on the modern eCommerce markets and a guarantee of quality.

Nobody forces you to accept it. If you don't agree, I believe it would be better that none of us lose his time for nothing.

If the terms and conditions above are suitable for you and you decide to purchase please email me back with your full name and
address to prepare the package and I will send you the payment details. In the same day you confirm your shipping information I will make the S&H arrangements and schedule a pickup with Pegasus Cargo
Carrier.

I look forward to a favorable reply and just as soon as I receive it, I will send you my payment address.

Kindest regards,

Marco Zarlengo
www.Top-Sports-Cards.com
sales@top-sports-cards.com