View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Ross B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
t....and I might also mention I have known the original poster, Scott Hassel, for approx. 8-10 years.
I have no problem submitting my name for registration purposes, but I hope it won't be posted on this board without my permission...regardless of what I say. It seems to me that the poster was in the wrong originally, but why was his full name mentioned? Without looking up his registration information, how could one know who this guy was? He has only posted four times, has never identified himself or even shown cards that could identify him. I hope I won't be outed to the world if I have a bad day and say a couple things that upset people. I mean, I really don't have a problem putting my real name out there, but I didn't think that was a requirement for posting here. In fact, the Net54 "rules" prohibit posting "Personal information about people including but not limited to: Phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, etc, unless given permission." Am I missing something? Please don't PM me either, if you have something to say then say it here publicly. Thanks.