View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdschulze View Post
Thank you for taking the time to contribute the info within your previous post. I just finished scanning through Scott Reader's T206 Distribution PDF file, in which you referenced, and I'm just in awe of how much research must have gone into that compilation. I'm in the process of printing it out as I type!

Out of curiosity, are Reader's checklists updated often or is everything about 99% complete (with the exception of some newly discovered card in someone's attic)? Thanks for your help. -Mike Schulze
Hi Mike

I downloaded Scot Reader's Inside T206 PDF awhile back and use it from time to time as a reference to front/back combinations. As far as accuracy, like you said, new front/back combinations are sometimes discovered and won't appear on Scot's report. All that means is they have not yet been confirmed.

I have emailed Scot in the past with a few combinations that were not confirmed on his report.

Since you mentioned that you are printing Scot's PDF. Here are the unconfirmed combos that I've run across.

Joss (pitching) Sweet Caporal 350-460 Fac# 42 (no overstrike)

Paskert Tolstoi

Bell (hands over head) Old Mill

Doc White (pitching) American Beauty 460

Liebhardt Old Mill

Hope this helps

Jantz