View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Ben W.hitener

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
Ben, as always, very interesting. Forced me to take a closer look at my small Dormund post cards. I have three of them.

The top one I got first. Then later on I picked up the second one in a group lot and noticed that the color was different from the first. I didn't bother looking any closer. The card on the bottom is the one I got last. I picked it up because of the writing on the back and post mark. I see now that I have three variations of the post card. In the top card, on the back bottom left is the same marking as on the larger post cards. It has a K in a diamond to the left of the publishing information. Same number in the center back as in the larger cards. The middle one does not have the K but has the same number in the back center. The bottom one does not have the K, has a different number, and as you noticed, is blue and not green. Based on the post mark date, it is probably earlier than the others.
Ha...I didn't see the K difference but luckily I have that one on my graded example! Nice catch.
The color photo of my "K" PC looks washed out compared to the other two.

BTW I love the written note on the PC! Awesome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (78.6 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (70.9 KB, 164 views)