View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Robert Williams

People get too hung up on VCP average. Like I said earlier, non centered cards go at and below average. Centered ones go for much higher than that. People should learn to focus on the card, and not the flip. Thanks heavens not everyone gets caught up in VCP average, or we wouldn't have $100,000 Joe Namath rookie cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
oh haha you guys got me good, i got sucked into this vortex of drama over a difference of $9! now i feel silly kinda siding with the buyer on this, he made it sound all dramatic about how it's 67% over vcp and his snipe was accidently set at 10x the ending price...gasp the horror!!! all the back and forth and you guys couldn't resolve a $9 difference of a $60 postwar card.

this board is getting just silly, i think i'm just gonna exclusively hang out in the one designated prewar thread on the board. good bye greatest guitarist of them all (prince), good bye trout/harper/bryant (they're all white guys so you can't go wrong), good bye fake/real/bad scan/shady seller e90-1 young (since it's actually pre-war related of course no one on a prewar board would know the answer to).