View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 07:18 AM
Brian
Brian Long.ley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
man if thats how customers are treated in the hobby (afterall its not like the hobby is exploding with new buyers of thousand dollar cards that jessie buys) i feel sorry for how customers of non 1000 dollar cards are treated..

Jessie does make a point that there was time for an elaborate write-up but appears to be oversight on looking a very sought after card that is also subject to fraud. I get that everything was made right in the end but i dont think that type of comment serves anyone and is good for the hobby.....
I think at this point Jesses comments are just getting a bit old to them and Jeff is frustrated... the quotations on "customer" I assume may mean Jesse has never purchased anything through them... those that have such as myself are the ones defending them because they are a solid honest shop and when a mistake happens they do everything they can to take care of their customers.

LOTG has apologized on numerous accounts, the consignor accepted their apology, the winning bidder accepted their apology, but Jesse can't move on...I guess he will take this one to his grave. There is no time machine and the true character of an individual is shown in how they handle mistakes.

Goldin Auctions listed a 68 topps Bench as a Venezuela topps two months ago and only pulled it after people questioned it...in their description they called it one of the finest 68 Bench VZs in existence.... no one is perfect... move on...

Brian Longley

Last edited by BLongley; 08-25-2018 at 07:20 AM.