View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

I don't really fit in one type or the other, more of a mix of both. I collect a bunch of post war vintage sets (Topps, Bowman and Oddballs) and a few prewar sets, and I collect cards that I think are cool and that I like. I won't be finishing any prewar set any time soon as I'm not able to drop money on a Cobb or Wagner right now, so those are out. But there are a ton of great cards that don't cost a lot. (Like the e101 Knight below).

I love trading with my OBC and hobby friends to builds my vintage sets. I get a lot joy out of sending them cards they need for their sets. And I believe they feel the same way sending me cards I need.

I guess I'm trying to say that you can be a set collector and collect what you like at the same time. You have to be defined one way or the other. Enjoy the hobby all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1909 E101 Knight.jpg (22.2 KB, 227 views)

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here