View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Default Kevin Saucier - Adding Value

Posted By: John

I’ve read your words for years jim- we used to engage in polite discussions back on the CU boards years ago. I don’t live on message boards though (life happens and message boards are but a miniscule portion of mine), so perhaps you’ve already answered these questions. If so, feel free to point me to your posts/prior answers. If not, please answer them- and anything else you think people who are interested in 'cleaning up the hobby' should know.

1. has Kevin looked @ any of your cards currently in your possession? if so, were any deemed altered? If not, will Kevin look @ any of your cards currently in your possession? If not, why not? If Kevin finds any cards currently in your possession are altered, what will you do w/them? Take them off the market/destroy them? Let collectors know the cards are altered? Auction them off w/o disclosing kevin’s findings?

2. why didn’t you ever cross your 50k psa slabs over to sgc as you mentioned you’d do several times several years ago?

3. if you trust mike baker as much as you say, why not have gai cross your cards over?

4. if you ‘don’t know’ if any cards in your possession have been altered, why not have them checked out?

Maybe you can answer this question- or someone else can. Like I said, I don’t live on message boards, so may have missed the answer. What are kevin’s specific qualifications that make him more of an expert than bvg, gai, psa, sgc or any of the other commonly named ‘experts’?