View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Default San Francisco Bay Area Show on June 23

Posted By: Mark Macrae

6TH ANNUAL SUMMER St Leanders Sports Collectors Show- Saturday,JUNE 23,2007 from 9 am -4 pm......Located at Ryan -O'Connell Hall...... 575 West Estudillo Ave... (Corner of San Leandro Blvd) in San Leandro, California..... TAKE BART from anywhere in the Bay Area .Hall is directly across the street from SAN LEANDRO station. Many Western collectors fly into Oakland Airport... A 3 mile taxi ride or a 4 mile public transit ride (From airport take Airbart shuttle to Bart, Take Fremont or Dublin train south for 1 stop). No need to rent a car..............This Show Features ......1) 71 Dealer Tables (SOLD OUT)......... 2) 100 Years of Sports Memorabilia for sale (1880's-2000's)..........3) Knowledgable Vendors,Many of whom are collectors themselves. Please don't email for a vendor list or what will be there. If there are any E-107's or T-217's for under $10 each, don't worry, I'll probably buy them before you get there.... ................. Email Mark Macrae For More Info (buzzarlett@aol.com) ...... Another note to Bay Area visitors or residents. With the All Star Game in San Francisco this summer, several organizations are putting together baseball themed exhibits or events. A week or two from now, I'll post a list on Net 54 of some of the vintage related displays / events that I'm aware of, or involved in. One of the largest is going on at the San Francisco Airport all summer long . The exhibit covers Bay Area baseball from World War 2 to date (The Seals, Oaks, Giants & A's are included). This exhibit is located in a part of the airport which all visitors can access and includes 8 large display cases.