View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 03:10 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Ted,

Nothing wrong with me thanks for asking.

My comprehension skills are just fine I read what you type and I ask questions. I’m not the one who changes his tune each week to fit a new wacky theory that pops into your head. It’s hard to keep track of all of your theories BTW but I do my best. Nah you can ask Tim anything he always responds and is very nice about it too.

Funny you have asked Tim to answer your questions you have yet to answer my questions in this thread post #37 comes to mind. Don’t worry Ted I know why you avoided answering them it would be hard to make something up to cover that pile of fairy dust you tossed out. No worries...

“FYI....Art Martineau contacted me and convinced me this Crawford card does not exist and I acknowledged this in another thread.”

I saw that thread it’s above….funny. It’s a shame Art didn’t tell you about that card not being confirmed or the mistake Brian pointed out on the super set before you lied about owning it and having 151 cards in a 150 card Sovereign set huh?

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=144282

“Therefore...... 156 - 5 = 151 and, indeed there are 151 cards in my SOVEREIGN set with the "SOVEREIGN 150 Subjects" printed on their backs” Post #31

You should really run some of your fish tales thru other folks prior to making up stories in the future. Perhaps now you can use the many T206 websites available to research your next tall tale that should make making stuff up easier and more effective.

Good luck with your next story can’t wait!

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 01-20-2012 at 03:28 PM.