View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
Hello Ken,

If you wish to only ship to the USA you can make the changes on the ebay listing form under shipping. You can check off the places, by continent or country, you do not wish to ship to. If you do that they will not be able to bid. I have first hand knowledge of this. I saw an item on ebayUK that I was wanted to bid on. The seller had Europe only. I asked if he was willing to ship to the U.S. and he said he would. I tried to bid before he unblocked the U.S. and I was prevented from bidding. A message came up saying that the seller did not ship to that country. After he unchecked the U.S. no problem.

Cheers,

Michael
Know that now and all new listings are done this way. My point is that they specifically emailed about the shipping, we're told no, and they still bid. Did learn from this situation, but I do consider this person a jerk for not respecting the listing and proceeding even after being told no.