View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Chris Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
Chris - That's an exciting choice...man, that scene was really electric! Funny, while I know they didn't win the series, I cannot recall even who won the 'bat flip' game.

I wonder if you would consider a 'split-screen'-type effect with Joe's reaction shot on the left and the bat flip on the right...if it is possible, it's worth considering...14x28 could be enough room.

You should definitely see if Joey Bats could autograph it...but not Goose LOL
Thanks Raymond. Actually, the bat flip game was the deciding game of the series and Jose's HR put the Jays ahead 6-3 (they were down 3-2 after the top of the 7th). The Jays lost Games 1 & 2 (I attended both and my buddies sent me back home saying I was a jinx!) and stormed back to win 3 straight to take the best-of-five series. Essentially Jose's HR sent them to the ALCS. They took the ALCS vs the Royal to 6 games before bowing out.

I didn't think of a split screen type approach but think that if possible, I would have to seriously upgrade the size to do the scenes justice and that isn't in the cards unfortunately - moved the family at our expense and gave up my job and looking after our child as my wife is continuing her career after 17 months off.

Last edited by baseball tourist; 08-25-2016 at 11:03 PM.