View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:10 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Hi Jeff,

Thought I would bump up this thread. Wanted to know how you like the "Open" version of Inkfrog? Have you figured it out to your satisfaction?

I just tried integrating over from "Classic" to "Open" in the last week and threw up my hands in frustration and went back to listing on the "Classic" platform.

Seems to be much less user friendly, less choice of options, no way to list your photos at the top of your description instead of the bottom, no way to separate images into folders, options for templates are crap, etc.....

Maybe I'm missing something or have to be more patient in figuring it out, but it doesn't seem very intuitive at all. I hate to have to look for a different option, because I've liked the Inkfrog platform for a very long time now, and there's no way I'm going to go back to listing through Ebay's lister.

Funny you should ask. I am in the 2nd part of a 3 part process to convert all of my 600 eBay store items from Inkfrog to my computer. I had a friend who designs websites convert my listing templates so that I can use directly on eBay. It has been a lot of work but in the next few months I will be free of Inkfrog for good. I have found the eBay lister to be much better now than in the past. If you want to chat...PM me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Jeff