View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigb13 View Post
I don't see anywhere on the auction I won that said it had to be paid in 24hrs or 3 days or 7 days nothing at all so the balls to file a npb on me. Rob PS I am still thinking of leaving a neg on this guy so everyone knows what happened and they have a right to know
This seller has 100% feedback and is rated as a top rated seller which means he gets a discount on his selling fees and you want to wreck that because he filed a NPB alert after 4 days of non-payment because he didn't state that in his auction? Even if not stated it is ebay's rules that a buyer should pay in 4 days or is subject to a NPB alert being filed where they will have another 4 days to pay..you get 8 days to pay.

Just so you know because you are obviously not a seller on ebay that your action could cost him hundreds of dollars...I don't know the seller, but a few hundred dollars to me is not chump change...it's a couple weeks worth of groceries for my family.

This is the result of ebay's war against sellers...whiny crybaby buyers who will leave negatives and low DSRs out of spite..it is the reason that ebay is suffering and sellers are leaving in droves.