View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Good luck Justin and thanks again for letting Net54baseball help spread the word. I know a lot of our members enjoy the breaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburl View Post
I am happy to offer a 1952 Topps Complete Set group break for $85 per slot. Grab a spot by end of day tomorrow and pay just $80 per spot! Shipping is $3 (free if you buy 2 slots). Check it out for specific rules/scans/condition info. Link to listing

PayPal, Check, MO are all accepted.

Generally, the low numbers range from VG to VG-EX condition, with some better and worse, while the tough high numbers are generally in poor to good condition. Several people have asked for more details about the condition of specific cards, so I'll post those details in the listing linked above later today.

If you've never done a break with me, I've been doing these for about two years. I've hosted almost 50 breaks over that time, and I've yet to have one that didn't sell out. Most of my breaks sell out within the first three days, but this one is the most expensive to date, so I have tentatively set the break date at 12/30 in light of that. Generally, I broadcast the live break 3 days after sell-out to allow time for check/MO payments to arrive.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did pay a fee to place this post in the main forum.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM or at burl@burlssports.com

Thanks,
Justin (Burl) Burleson