View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech - WOW! More and more, I really like this company

Posted By: Grade Tech Services, Inc.

I'd like to begin by thanking Dan Mathewson for recognizing Grade Tech's efforts, innovation, objectives and integrity. It is quite evident that you have studied the product and see it's merits, both now and in the future. Your comments are very much appreciated.

We are working very hard to correct the things in the hobby that many of you on board want to see corrected. We are certain that, if given the chance, we will be successful in doing so. We know that it will take time but good things are worth the wait.

One of the things that we set out to do when we began our endeavor was to be accessible to the hobbyists -- the collecting community at large. We invite your comments, both positive and negative. This is what will foster our growth and help to serve you better.

We know that many of you have challenged our grading standards and you have every right to do so. We are following the same standards for all cards that we grade with certain allowances on vintage cards, as stated on our website. However, will are happy to weigh any suggestions you may have on vintage card grading.

Mr. Moreland, I know that you have expressed concern about how we can sustain ourselves by delivering so much product for so little cost. The answer is, it's simple; that's been our mission from the start and we are committed to continuing on this path for many years to come.

We have a new product coming out in September that addresses many of the issues that the board has raised about the auction market. At the risk of sounding boastful, we believe the product is a perfect fit for the vintage card market. It embodies many of the properties that Dan points out in his review and then some. It is not yet in production but if you are interested in a sneak preview, please e-mail us or post a response.

Once again, thank you for your comments and best regards to all...

Joe Quagliano & Lloyd Glavocich
Grade Tech Services, Inc.