View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisFlood View Post
Because I don't generally judge a "crime" until it is proven. You obviously have a closed mind and have no intent of letting the individuals or whoever is involved be presumed innocent until proven guilty. I'm not Mr. Cardinal either Mr. whoever you are.
Okay will you issue a formal apology on Net54 when the Cards settle or are convicted?

"New York Times: The Federal Bureau of Investigation and U.S. federal prosecutors are investigating the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team for hacking into the computers of the Houston Astros to steal closely guarded information about player personnel, The New York Times reported on Tuesday.

Compromised information includes internal discussions about trades, proprietary statistics and scouting reports, the Times reported, citing law enforcement officials.

There is evidence that officials of the Cardinals, who won the 2006 and 2011 World Series and are one of the sport's most respected franchises, broke into a network of special databases, the report said."

Look, I used to like the Cards and I don't even really like NYT but you gotta face facts.

"Mr. Whoever You Are." -- Yeah, I'm just another guy in the peanut gallery. Proceed.

Last edited by sreader3; 06-16-2015 at 08:52 PM.