View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealToppsaholic View Post
greetings my new friends !

its true we are in possession of The Fake Green Cobb PSA6; read on ...

it seems as if came in a little hot; forgive me ... it was bad enough to have made such a horrible mistake but to hear that people are citing un-true facts on the situation troubled us ... so here we are.

I need to make clear in NO way have I threatened, intended to threaten, veiled threats or anything of the sort; often words are mis-read -- forgive me if my straight forward wording seemed sarcastic or confrontational -- when i say said "see you in Chicago" i included --come in peace -- every time.
Again sorry if this was mis-understood we come in peace and we rarely use sarcasm and we never veil threats.

ON TO THE MATTER AT HAND !

we are considering DESTROYING The Fake Green Cobb on video for all to see ! we are taking a temperature from all the net54 congregation to test your thoughts on this idea...
if we return the card to the person who sold it to us it will just re-surface elsewhere, right ? oh what a glorious sight to watch it burn ! and of course this is what should happen to this bogus thing, right ?

the seller of this card is making it very difficult to return the card and that's what got us thinking -- WHY just return it and get a refund (MAYBE) and then do what look the other way ? knowing someone else will eventually get fooled THEN be the bad guy for not knowing ? accussed of being a douche etc (wah-wah)

so let it burn !! don't be fooled YES this is for posterity a bit too; is that OK ?
what 'scam artist' would burn his own ware ? unthinkable !

so now the masses can chew this blurb up and post what a nut i am ?
OR maybe someone -- yes someone can ask the more important -- WHAT is going to happen to the card so this doesn't happen again ?! no-one has asked that ... no one. we have gotten virtual death threats and bad karma to boot yet no one really seems to care about the fate of the card !!

now tell me i don't have the balls.
So, what ever happened to this youtube video that we were promised. Remember, Real Topsy was going to burn the fake Cobb, along with the fake flip, and post it on youtube? I've been waiting three weeks, but no video.