View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 10:48 AM
Mat.thew Zim.mer.man

Default Ben

no Ben, NO ONE else was offered our number -- only you.

was anyone else offered our number to call us ? if so speak up !

was ANYONE ELSE here PMed by us offering to speak on the topic and disclose extra info ? if so speak up ! (silence)

NOOOO one was Ben, only you were offered our # to call --- and we knew youd lack the sack (my WIFE called you out on that one) her quote "i highly doubt this BEN character has the spine to call us based on what we have seen from him so far" ... then "i don't call strangers" was your reason ....
then "i don't give out my number" ... this is the same guy that insists we listed it twice? not true.

OK ? -- our 'BS' ? you have your mind made up it seems. more info forthcoming -- we find it very interesting you can type but not speak lol -- "I don't call strangers .... but I will bash them without full knowledge"

for the 5th time -- CHECK YOUR OLD THREAD on this topic -- I will be very surprised if you didn't name the previous seller who listed it -- it is a certainty we listed it once. this is what I mean by you being clueless Ben -- you are simply wrong. but you have your mind made up and its YOU who doesn't want the real answers.

we do know a great back surgeon, if you ready to get that spine fixed.

now WHO wants to see COBB burn ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I no longer feel special. I see the duo of Matt and Allison are PMing others besides me with their BS. Did they want you to call them also?LOL

They are not interested in answering any real questions. Just the harassment.
Also how many times does anybody remember this fake Green Cobb being listed on eBay by Matt and Allison? They keep PMing me they only listed it once. I could be wrong but I seem to remember it listed more than once by them.