Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: Scott Elkins

For the record, this was the first and DEFINITELY the last time I would ever say yes to Doug Allen, or any auction house, when asked if they could alter a card I sent in. I wonder if Doug Allen can say that was the first time he/Mastro altered a card or if it was the last time?

I see where I was wrong by saying yes to Doug Allen. Again, it really didn't matter to me as much then where I was getting out of the Hobby. I am back in the Hobby now however, and things like this DO matter to me now.

It would be hard to start a Hobby Clean-Up project here however. I can tell that much from this thread alone (forgetting what I know about what has went on here before - especially all the attacks against Jim Crandell that were uncalled for). As soon as someone here tries to bring to light what these auction houses (especially Mastro) have done or are doing, there seems to be ones here who would much rather find a flaw with the person's statement, flog the person for something they did years ago, or try and show how that person's part in something was worse than the auction house's role. It seems that there is a "clique" of people here that really don't give a rat's ass what Matro has done or is doing to make money. All you want to do is attack anyone who throws a stone at Mastro. Again, out of all the people who have attacked me in this thread for saying yes to Doug's alteration request, NONE of you have said one negative word about Doug for asking me to let him alter a card in the first place, then for altering the card! Now, how hypocritical is that?