Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: Scott Elkins

seriously, as he has performed several alterations that look similar. He would be the one that could tell you either way for certain on that one.

As for the truth being evident about Mastro altering my Red Cross, that is absolutely correct. Again, Doug Allen contacted me and kept insisting that I let them clean the card. I finally agreed b/c at the time I was getting out of the Hobby and didn't really care at the time and, again, they had my card. All I wanted was the money I had into the card back at the time. If you or E. Daniel either one truly think I am to blame for Doug Allen contacting me and altering my card when that was the last thing on my mind, you are BOTH IDIOTS! Talk about a spin zone - the owner of a card gets blamed for the actions of the auction house - come on, do you actually think anyone truly believes that!?!? If you are mad at me for questioning the Ty Cobb back or another card of yours, be a man, come on out and say it Jim, but don't try and blame me for Doug Allen's actions! Afterall, you are a very educated person - please act like one.