Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Peter Spaeth

Default That friend in Little Rock, Arkansas

So a friend of mine in out West bought and paid for a lot in Candiman's ebay auction that ended last night. You know, the auctions where the cards are with Daniel's friend in Little Rock, Arkansas who is helping him out. Or so Daniel said in response to my question about why ebay shows the cards there. But the funniest thing is the tracking.

April 2, 2018, 8:59 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER origin facility on April 2, 2018 at 8:59 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

April 2, 2018, 7:59 pm
Accepted at USPS Regional Facility
MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

For context, Daniel's post from earlier in the thread.

"The location is Little Rock, AR because we have a friend that lives there that is selling our unsold/unpaid lots and excess inventory or lower grade inventory that's not high quality enough to put on the website. We don't have time to sell on eBay and run an Auction House at the same time. He's getting 10% of the sales price of every item that sells. It's a win for both of us. Is there a problem with us doing that too?"

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 04-02-2018 at 08:26 PM.