View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
I don't think it's going to work for PWE for cards if you are selling on ebay. You're going to get too many returns/chargebacks. Buyers want cheap shipping, but they don't want damage cards. So if the card doesn't arrive in the same condition that it was described in the auction because it was damaged during shipping, buyers won't care if the shipping was free, they'll want their money back.

I collect stamps also, and for that, it is very, very common that they are shipped via PWE. However, stamps aren't rigid cardboard like cards are, so they are much less likely to be damaged/creased during shipping when sent via PWE. Any, just my opinion.
I dunno...just looked at my eBay seller info.

In the last year, I have 998 sales.

Of those, I'd guess 950+ got shipped in PWE's (the others were larger or higher priced orders shipped in bubble mailers).

Total returns or refund requests for damaged cards? Zero

I do recall providing maybe 4-5 refunds based on "didn't receive", but out of 950 transactions, I'll take that rate.

So, is this all theoretical, or have folks here actually received damaged cards shipped in PWE's and needed to request refunds?