View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 09:03 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Totally not an answer for the prewar section but if I had the extra cash to devote I would be stocking up on 1984-85 Star 101 Jordans. I see those breaking the 10k mark within far less than 5 years. They are already building at a good pace.

The other card that will be skyrocketing in a few years is modern too. I see high grade Chipper Jones Desert Shield cards tripling in 2018 for his HOF election. The investors are just starting to get to that one. It would be a short window, but dumping them then could bring a nice profit.

Prewar has investment too, but it really goes on trends and I find very hard to predict. For everything that I can say I remember when I could get it for a few thousand there are just as many that I say the same thing for in reverse, meaning it sells for less than it used to.

That's why I buy what I like and the future be damned.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.