View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Matt

The Friday GIF is hysterical. Thx. I am pretty pumped on that little 57T with the crazy rare centering, too. Greg, in your new 53T in 5 and that 65T in 7 "hand-me-downs," you got two of my favorites I have had. You do not see those two centered like that too often. The 65 Mick is sneaky HARD, and almost always tilted. I pursued that new 8 hard on eBay and had to pay a record to reel it in. May take a swing on the PWCC 8 just to have another well-centered copy.

JMB, the PSA 4 53 Mick looks much, much better than the assigned grade-- lots of red on that famous corner, and great side centering. I bet against a black background it will looks even better.

Glad to hear that Bazooka Aaron-- with its serene photo of him against all that green grass-- made it to its owner, and that moreso it is now a symbol of honey in people. And also patience, LOL.

And Greg, that 56 Mick is amazing, hence why I told you to go big on your snipe. The centering is top .000001%, and the color bold, his face and complexion perfectly rendered. I've seen 8s and 9s with imperfections in his face, which is really the star of that whole card.

But the 63 in 4.5 you posted is really something special. I own that card in 8.5., and yours has superior centering. Heck, I don't think I have ever seen the 63 better centered than your 4.5. How many out of a thousand copies of that card are centered like that? Then factor in how clean and PD-free both the green and blue bottom areas are! Just honest corner wear on that card. I have seen 8s and 9s of the 63 that received their grades on sharp corners, but they had heinous tilt and measles all in the green and blue. The eye appeal on the card is easily 5.5 worthy all day.

Your 62, as was noted, is also top tier. The white top border bar is focused, the centering A+, and the edges CLEAN. Again, honest corner wear. My dream is that EXACT specimen with 8 corners.

Lastly, gotta shout out a WHITE LETTER 69 in what's a high grade for that card. And the top bottom is real nice. The 69 is IMO a "Tier One" difficulty Mick to find well centered, due to the insane tilt on the 69s.

Last edited by MattyC; 02-07-2016 at 11:06 AM.