View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 01:52 PM
rob.ert int.rieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
Its not murder dude!! Take it easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
i think if you back out of a deal like the cobb card that tells people everything they need to know about you. a deal's a deal! anyone does that to me, and that is it for them, on my permanent "do not deal with" list. i personally know of no friends of mine that have ever reneged on a deal like that just because they like something and changed their mind. it's ridiculous.

even when something is started out at auction at 1 dollar and goes for a very low amount, way lower than expected, both I and my friends still sell the item even if we know we could get more elsewhere. it's called integrity and honesty and honoring one's word. and if someone we knew didnt do that, we wouldn't remember his name the next day for sure, and wouldn't bother doing business with them ever .

It's happened to me. some guy playing games didnt honor their word. both here in U.S. and abroad, and I don't have the time of day for them anymore. And if I read someone has done this in the past, I would avoid them no matter what they had for sale. Be a man and honor your commitments. It's party of the code of the hobby.
. Couldn't agree more. You make a deal and a better offer/bid comes along too bad you honor what you agreed to. I don't know how anyone in good conscience can argue against that. Also, I'm not too thrilled with that murder comment, that cavalier attitude speaks for itself.

Last edited by iwantitiwinit; 05-26-2013 at 01:56 PM.