View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:13 AM
@ndrew woo.dfin

So I have really good news. I spoke with a company yesterday afternoon that is able to create and do all that I am after. The good part is they have all the technology and programs but now need to combine it to make one for me. Its exciting because that means I will either have great software or that the big guys know something I don't and I will soon be in the drink

I am hoping to have an idea of what things will look like soon. If anyone has any feedback in what they would like to see I am open to anything helpful.

So far We have a live Video feed screen with sound on my side to communicate with the bidders. It should take up 1/4 of the Screen in the Upper right. The Left half of the Screen will be for chatter and questions. Below the video feed on the right side should be all the bidding info you need including an UP Next Preview. I am hoping by adding a chatter section that bidders can share info or ask questions during the auction. In case there is a questionable card brought to attention with sufficient proof it will be automatically cancelled and returned to consignee. I am hoping by adding all these features to keep as transparent as I can and always uphold the utmost integrity.

Member since 2009