View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Im so glad I caught this thread. Im going to sell my 1925 exhibit psa 5. If a three goes for 60k. Im guessing my psa5 should reach 100. Just got to find the right auctioneer. Any suggestions? Ive used Lelands, very professional, but this was twenty years ago. If you guys could just give me your top 2 or 3 who you have used, I would really appreciate it. Oh, I do not think I want to ebay it.
Show a scan which will only help it when/if it goes to auction. Keep in mind with the current auction there could be a hidden reserve and only one bidder. Plus, if the card is actually sold, then the high bidder will have one and might not want to drop 60-100k in a second one. The under bidder (if exists) is very important as they might be the one who benefits with the next auction of one of these. Ok, auction houses that come to mind in no order is Heritage, REA, Mile High, LOTG and Goodwin. I also own a high grade example of one of these which I bought before grading was around as it came from Lipset auction catalog back in the 90s.