View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 04:30 AM
rob.ert int.rieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregMitch34 View Post
Yesterday, to goose along a long, hot, maybe slow for some, holiday weekend, I launched a thread inviting folks to put up for sale any card for $500. If you sell one you get to post another. Didn't know if it would fly but Leon approved and it has proven very popular and at least half a dozen or more cards have already sold.

So now: same idea for $1000 (plus shipping) cards. Again, you can only post one unless you sell that one. At that price perhaps a few more cool, obscure or big risk/big reward cards will be posted. (I suppose you can offer TWO cards for $1000 for that's the limit.) I have to decide what I will post but you can fire away now....
As soon as you posted the $500 thread and I saw cards moving I thought we should have one for $100, $500 and $1000. You should start one for $100 too. that will get a ton of action I bet. By the way this is a great idea and keeps people continually checking the site in my opinion. I'd start the $100 thread myself but can't post pictures well (my scan always show up tiny in size here for some reason).