View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 09:43 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harford20 View Post
I agree that War Eagle and Battlefield are the same seller. I have followed Battlefield auctions over the past 5+ years, and thankfully have never purchased any cards from that seller. I am now though, in quite a quandary as War Eagle is selling several Hartland items that I am very interested in. I realized the photos may be altered, but my question comes to authenticity. As these cannot be sent anywhere for authentication, given the Battlefield background and history, are these memorabilia items also on the AVOID AT ALL COSTS LIST?

Dave
Why avoid them? You know Hartlands and their MO is to give immediate refunds. Just make sure the listing offers a refund and go for it. Actually, even if not, if the item is hosed they will still have to take it back as SNAD.......Good luck..

And yes, Dan, as Battlefield is a top rated seller to ebay it makes their whole rating system 100% ineffective at doing what it is supposed to do. It could actually be a lesson in marketing on what NOT to do to instill confidence in your customer base. Everything ebay does in ratings is skewed after their complete ineptitude with that seller (to me).

Last edited by Leon; 11-21-2017 at 09:43 AM.