View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 11:58 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12GOAT View Post
Never say never when it comes to vintage stuff...a lot of these uniforms were numbered and lettererd locally...I've seen plenty of anomalies over the years.

Here is a picture of Magic with no notches in the number 3...
Tommy Boy, This attempt (post 35)at disproving what is fact is obvious you have agenda that goes beyond just that. I've proven many of your examples wrong. You display lack of knowledge of Laker game used jerseys, that is quite obvious. How many times have I taken your examples and come back with higher resolution pics and proven that you are playing games with blurred pics? Perhaps seeking a position in used car industry might be more suitable for one that tries to fit a square peg in a round hole. I doubt you really suffer from myopia, rather you are a plant that have been instructed to do so. Which is quite understandable to which the players in "this game" need the unknowing to be kept unknown. You have zero posts in other threads which would prove you actually harbor no interest in the game use collecting hobby.Your join date is aprox time this thread started. So be nice now Clarice you fly back to school now.. fly fly fly fly fly fly..
"If the glove don't fit you must acquit".

Last edited by mickeymao34; 03-06-2016 at 12:15 AM.