View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Here is the stamp pictured on his website. The site really tells you all you need to know about this individual....and more. He might want to take a course on ethics if you ask me. I don't think his higher price will help him with PSA, at least I hope not.

http://www.moffattspianoandkeyboardm...ggsresume.html

omfg...

as i am a real estate broker i can say this hopefully without hurting anyone elses feelings

he puts this on his resume ... "Passed the Connecticut Real Estate Agent and Connecticut Real Estate Broker's Examinations" lmao who cares, lol so did i. The tests were not a big deal. Its actually doing the job thats the hard part.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.