View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 11:21 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
So it looks like Washington is going to be facing Pittsburgh for the hundredth freaking time! I am so fed-up of seeing this year after year. Crosby might suffer another concussion, the 50th of his career, but he'll still make sure that he is there to whip Ovechkin's behind. LOL!

Now I like what's going on in the west: Las Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks - very interesting indeed! Sharks are no longer the same team after acquiring Evander Kane, and the Knights have shocked the hockey world with how good they've been playing all year. Winnipeg Jets vs. Nashville Predators is another exciting match-up. The Jets have a lot of size and power, while Predators are the faster team.

My Leafs need a miracle right now, but I don't think that's going to happen.
I took L.A. to go all the way and win it all, aka, 2014, but unfortunately, that obviously didn't happen.
After watching Vegas put out the Kings, I certainly think they have what it takes to go all the way even though they lost last night.

In the east, I took Pitts to go all the way and to meet L.A. in the final but now I am not so sure as these Bruins are playing very good! I personally can't see them losing to Tampa, but, of course, like some of my first round picks, I could be way off?

With no chance of winning the pool I am in, I am rooting for Vegas. James Neal is my wife's distant cousin, plus I'd like to see this Cinderella story continue too.