View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:02 AM

Default Gmc

All:

I have been immersed in this hobby since 1985 and the one thing that I hold very sacred is my integrity and honesty. We sell over 60,000 cards per month on eBay with less than .01% ever getting returned or not paid for. We are accurate graders with fair shipping and as most of you know, in this industry, that is often not found. I'm sorry if Danny or Ted or anyone else feels as if there is anything but honesty and integrity coming from our business, but our model is to supply the hobby with a product that can be trusted or your money back, guaranteed.

All I can do is assure anyone that we have never, not once, bid on, or had anyone place any shill bids in our auctions, to our knowledge. I can also tell you that less than 25% of the cards we list are on consignment - obviously, I cannot control what a consignor does with their listings on eBay, but I can tell you again that less than .01% of our cards don't get paid for or returned by the winning bidders. Do we get good prices on a lot of our cards - yes. We have an extremely dedicated following of buyers who just trust us to deliver what we are advertising and in this hobby, that is rare.

As I said to Danny privately, if he, or anyone else, has any questions or concerns about anything that you see from Greg Morris Cards, I am always available to chat. PM me; email me; call me; send a carrier pigeon; get on a horse and come see me - I'm happy to answer any questions or chat about any concerns.

Thanks
Josh Wulkan
Greg Morris Cards
josh.wulkan@gmail.com
213-808-7645