View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
Besides their bidding sucks, their customer service/auction listing sucks also. They had a lot listed as a circa 1910s red sox ball. I sent them two emails, one asking how they determined it to be a circa 1910s when the ball had 1936 wrote on it. They wrote back to me with a nasty reply about the ball and autographs date it to circa 1910.

Couple days later, I asked for more pictures. And after seeing more pictures of the ball. I told them it was 100% not circa 1910 and most likely a old timers ball from the 1930s.

That ball was on Ebay until 1 day b4 the auction. I don't like that kind of funny business.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cy-Young-and...p2047675.l2557

Yah they really need a writer, and like Hunt's the 1 image only blows. Amazing how that can be your business and you would increase your profits by doing a better job yet don't. Baffling. Speaking of Hunts, and while I will give them credit in the customer service area, 2 programs they had in last nights auction had wrong teams in the descriptions. But I guess if these places keep making errors it increases the chances of finding gems in the rough.