View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Default everybody enjoys posting thier best pickup, what about the one you were taken on the worst

Posted By: Russ Bright

Generally seems to be my fault. I misread an auction and by the time i've bid it up i paid too much. but recently i misread an e-mail and thought it was a variation i didn't have (T205) and paid 240 for a card that in my right mind wouldn't have paid more than 120 for. I needed the variation so badly i overpaid. Worst part is that the graded card doesn't look anywhere as nice as the 2 RAW versions of the card that i picked up for under 50. (sigh). It's taken me a month to catch up financially as i only get one big splurge a month. The seller told me that (after explaining my mistake) someone on B/S/T there would buy it... but nowhere NEAR for the price I paid. They're going on ebay in this condition (graded) for under 150. I feel burned, and it makes me wary of using B/S/T again.

I wish (even if it was my fault) that the seller would have offered me a partial refund or return. them's the breaks! I'll be more careful next time!