View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Default Where are you Jason May...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
I believe there is a reasoable time frame for inspection. Money gets allocatedto different things. Refund is not always possible even. There is no infinite time period for returns from honest sellers. That is ridiculous.

If you have concerns dont buy. If you buy get the item inspected and if its bad return it within a normal time frame.

Even credit cards will not let you dispute something after 6 months. I believe that to be a good guage on where to draw the line...but even that is really long to float a seller. In private transactions it should be 2 to 3 months. That is more than enough to get something graded or get other opinions.

No offense but that is what you get for sitting on things. Chaulk it up and stop doing business with him.

Really? That is what I get? So, because I trust a seller whom I thought was a close hobby friend and trusted his word I get what I deserve? I deserve to be out $3k? Because he blatantly lied to me, which I have attached images, yet you feel like I deserve this? Are you kidding me? There were no red flags with Jason prior to this. I didn't NEED to send them in to get authenticated because I trusted him. All we have is our word, right?

And BTW, I offer lifetime guarantees with ALL of my items if an autograph is proven to be bad. I have refunded a seller after a year no questions asked. There is no fine line limit like with a credit card.

Last edited by HOF Auto Rookies; 03-11-2017 at 09:59 AM.