View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default this will not continue

Hey guys,

While I understand all of the arguments, probably better than I want to, this personal attacking is not going to continue on this board. Even if mistakes were made I don't think it's right that every time Ted breathes he gets attacked. Ted might have included things in the listings that should not have been included, maybe some poor decisions were made in the process, but this personal attacking is going to cease. It's just not right. Ted has a lot to offer in the way of knowledge and I think every one is much more aware (now) of being careful when accounting for cards that exist, or don't. As a matter of fact in the next few weeks I hope to come out with some very interesting information about this very topic. It might include some 206 information but will definitely address the concerns of verifying what we are doing before reporting it as the gospel. Ya'll can make fun of me, or joke around at me, that is fine. No problem. Everyone that has good intentions should be able to post on the board without fear of being persecuted. Again, trust me, I get it; all of it. best regards

edited to add....I do agree with Jim R's post right above too......We all need to work together to send out correct information that has been fully verified, not only through an unknown email etc......

Last edited by Leon; 05-10-2011 at 08:39 AM.